- How to Use PixCut in InClowdz Destop
- How to Use Online UniConverter in InClowdz Desktop
- How to Use HiPDF in InClowdz for Desktop
- How to Use VidAir in InClowdz for Desktop
- How to Use PixStudio in InClowdz for Desktop
- How to Use EdrawMind in InClowdz for Desktop
- How to Use EdrawMax in InClowdz for Desktop
Authorize and Delete Cloud Drives
To manage multiple cloud drives in one place, you can add unlimited cloud drives in InClowdz. There are 3 places for you to add and authorize different cloud drives including cloud transfer, cloud sync, and cloud manage.
Authorized Cloud Drives
Step 1: Choose “Add Cloud Drive” on “Transfer” and “Sync” or click “Add” on “Manage”.
Step 2: Choose the cloud drive you want to add and click “Authorize Now”.
Step 3: Follow the instruction to authorize your accounts. And your drives will appear on the left side panel if you authorized them successfully.
Delete Cloud Drives
Step1: Click “Manage” on the left panel and choose “”.
Step 2: Click “” to delete the cloud drive you don’t want.