- How to Use PixCut in InClowdz Destop
- How to Use Online UniConverter in InClowdz Desktop
- How to Use HiPDF in InClowdz for Desktop
- How to Use VidAir in InClowdz for Desktop
- How to Use PixStudio in InClowdz for Desktop
- How to Use EdrawMind in InClowdz for Desktop
- How to Use EdrawMax in InClowdz for Desktop
How to manage cloud drives and their files in one place
Step 1: Click “Manage” from the left panel. You can see how many cloud drives you have added, the total used and unused storage.
Step 2: Click “” then you can see “”. It allows you to delete the cloud drive you don’t want.
Step 3: Click a certain cloud drive under “Manage” or on the left panel, you will enter the certain cloud drive and can manage the files in it.
① Right-click a certain file, you can download, transfer, rename or delete it.
Choose multiple files and then right-click, you can transfer or delete them.
② Click “” on the top right, you can upload files to the cloud drive.
③ Click “” on the top right, you can create a new folder on the cloud drive.
④ Click “” on the top right, you can check the task here.