- How to Use PixCut in InClowdz Destop
- How to Use Online UniConverter in InClowdz Desktop
- How to Use HiPDF in InClowdz for Desktop
- How to Use VidAir in InClowdz for Desktop
- How to Use PixStudio in InClowdz for Desktop
- How to Use EdrawMind in InClowdz for Desktop
- How to Use EdrawMax in InClowdz for Desktop
How to Use PixCut in InClowdz
PixCut is a powerful background remover to help anyone to make the image background transparent quickly and easily, which makes the photo editing workflow more efficient and productive.
How to Use PixCut
Step 1: Click “Ecology” on the left panel.
Step 2: Click “Start” of Pixcut to start removing your picture background. You can view the features of Pixcut by click “View”.
Step 3: When you finished your work, you can export your files to the “Local” or your clouds.