- How to Use PixCut in InClowdz Destop
- How to Use Online UniConverter in InClowdz Desktop
- How to Use HiPDF in InClowdz for Desktop
- How to Use VidAir in InClowdz for Desktop
- How to Use PixStudio in InClowdz for Desktop
- How to Use EdrawMind in InClowdz for Desktop
- How to Use EdrawMax in InClowdz for Desktop
Wondershare InClowdz enable you to manage your clouds file in one platform to erase your effort and save your time.
Video Guide: How to manage your clouds files?
Let's check how to use InClowdz - Management in detailed steps
Step 1. Sign in InClowdz
Open InClowdz on your computer and sign in your account. If you are a new user, just check "Create an account" to create one.
Then click "Management" from the left Menu. Click to add clouds you want to manage if you haven't add one. And your can see the clouds information below and on the left side.
Just follow the instruction to authorized your clouds.
Step 2. Choose the Clouds and Manage the Files
Click the cloud you want to manage.
You can do “Refresh”, “Upload”, “Download”, or create a “New Folder” on the upper right menu. Or just choose the files and right click to “Download”, “Migrate” or “Delete” them.