- How to Use PixCut in InClowdz Destop
- How to Use Online UniConverter in InClowdz Desktop
- How to Use HiPDF in InClowdz for Desktop
- How to Use VidAir in InClowdz for Desktop
- How to Use PixStudio in InClowdz for Desktop
- How to Use EdrawMind in InClowdz for Desktop
- How to Use EdrawMax in InClowdz for Desktop
Sync Data Between Different Clouds
Wondershare InClowdz allows you to sync your data between different clouds, helping you to back up your cloud data.
Video Guide: How to sync data between different clouds?
Step 1. Sign in InClowdz and Choose Sync
Open InClowdz on your computer and sign in to your account. If you are a new user, just check "Create an account" to create one.
Then click "Sync" from the left Menu. If you already add the clouds, it will appear here directly. If not, just click "Add Cloud Drive" to add the clouds you want to sync. They will be appeared both in the "Source Cloud Drive" and "Target Cloud Drive".
Just follow the instruction to authorized your clouds.
Step 2. Choose and Sync the Clouds
Choose the source cloud and the target cloud you want to sync.
Then just click "Sync" to start syncing the files.
Within a few minutes, the cloud sync will be done successfully.