- How to Use PixCut in InClowdz Destop
- How to Use Online UniConverter in InClowdz Desktop
- How to Use HiPDF in InClowdz for Desktop
- How to Use VidAir in InClowdz for Desktop
- How to Use PixStudio in InClowdz for Desktop
- How to Use EdrawMind in InClowdz for Desktop
- How to Use EdrawMax in InClowdz for Desktop
How to Use EdrawMax in InClowdz for Desktop
EdrawMax is an all-in-one diagramming tool that serves all your purposes. It provides a workspace for creating over 280 types of diagrams, including flowcharts, network diagrams, floor plans, mind maps, presentations, and more. The easy-to-use user interface, rich resources, and powerful toolkits make it effortless to create and share professional diagrams.
How to Use EdrawMax
Step 1: Click “Ecology” on the left panel.
Step 2: Click “Start” of EdrawMax to make your diagrams in InClowdz. You can view the features of EdrawMax by click “View”.
Step 3: When you finished your work, you can export your files to the “Local” or your clouds.