- How to Use PixCut in InClowdz Destop
- How to Use Online UniConverter in InClowdz Desktop
- How to Use HiPDF in InClowdz for Desktop
- How to Use VidAir in InClowdz for Desktop
- How to Use PixStudio in InClowdz for Desktop
- How to Use EdrawMind in InClowdz for Desktop
- How to Use EdrawMax in InClowdz for Desktop
How to Transfer Files from One Cloud to Another
Step 1: Click the source clouds and select the files you want to migrate. If you just click the "choice box" in front of the cloud, it means you choose all the files in the cloud to transfer. If you just want to migrate some files, then click the corresponding cloud name, it will appear the file in the cloud for you to choose from.
Step 2: Choose the target folder you want to transfer the files to.
Step 3: Click "Migrate" to start migrating the files.
Step 4: Within a few minutes, all selected files will be migrated to the target clouds successfully.