- How to Use PixCut in InClowdz Destop
- How to Use Online UniConverter in InClowdz Desktop
- How to Use HiPDF in InClowdz for Desktop
- How to Use VidAir in InClowdz for Desktop
- How to Use PixStudio in InClowdz for Desktop
- How to Use EdrawMind in InClowdz for Desktop
- How to Use EdrawMax in InClowdz for Desktop
How to Use EdrawMind in InClowdz for Desktop
EdrawMind is a full-featured mind mapping & brainstorming tool to organize your ideas work on Win, Mac, Linux, Web, Android, and iOS.
How to Use EdrawMind
Step 1: Click “Ecology” on the left panel.
Step 2: Click “Start” of EdrawMind to create your mind map in InClowdz. You can view the features of EdrawMind by click “View”.
Step 3: When you finished your work, you can export your files to the “Local” or your clouds.