- How to Use PixCut in InClowdz Destop
- How to Use Online UniConverter in InClowdz Desktop
- How to Use HiPDF in InClowdz for Desktop
- How to Use VidAir in InClowdz for Desktop
- How to Use PixStudio in InClowdz for Desktop
- How to Use EdrawMind in InClowdz for Desktop
- How to Use EdrawMax in InClowdz for Desktop
How to Use PixStudio in InClowdz for Desktop
PixStudio is a graphic design tool that can be accessed from a browser. We offer users various types of images, fonts, elements, and crafted templates that covered social media graphics, announcements, business cards，invitations, and posters, allowing you to produce professional high-quality graphic designs through drag and drop. Fotophire helped worldwide website and social media operators, knowledge educators, self-media owners to make their works more ingenious.
How to Use PixStudio
Step 1: Click “Ecology” on the left panel.
Step 2: Click “Start” of PixStudio to create images in InClowdz. You can view the features of PixStudio by click “View”.
Step 3: When you finished your work, you can export your files to the “Local” or your clouds.